We hired our Photographer!! And a LONG List of Destination Wedding Photogs!!

ericaandsy

After a lot of research we FINALLY hired a photographer! I am so excited.!! smile123.gifMorgan Lynn will be joining us in Mexico to photograph our wedding. Check her out she is amazing!! Morgan Lynn Photography

Since I have done my research, I thought I would make a list of destination wedding photographers that I have looked into. Each one of these photographers are extremely talented. Iâ€m sure any one of them would do an excellent job of capturing your big day!!

Steve Stanton splash page

Graddy Photography Graddy Photography

Juan Carlos Tapia Juan Carlos Tapia Photography

Cecilia Dumas Wedding photography | Cecilia Dumas, Cancun y Riviera Maya | Imagenes de Bodas

del Sol Photography del Sol Photography

Elizabeth Medina Elizabeth Medina Photography, Mexico Destination Wedding Photographer, Wedding Photojournalism throughout the Riviera Maya, Yucatan and Mexico

Claudia Rodrigez Claudia Rodriguez, Photographer, Cancun & Riviera Maya

Bobbi and Mike bobbi+mike

Nathaniel Thompson Nathaniel Thompson Photography, Santa Barbara, Southern California, Destination Wedding Photographer

Jean-Marcus Jean-Marcus Strole - Photography

Anahi Navarro www.anahiweddings.com

Monika Broz :: MONIKA BROZ::

Rafa Ibenez RAFAEL IBAÑEZ

Preston Palmer PRESTON PALMER | Minnesota Wedding Photography by Brovado Weddings

JM photography www.jmphotomn.com

Paloma images Paloma Images

Amanda Meyer Photography - Amanda Meyer Louisiana Wedding Photographer ~ shooting what i love, loving what i shoot

Julia Bailey - Julia Bailey Photography

Mark Eric - Mark Eric Blog

Marcy Bowman - Marcy Bowman Photography - Baton Rouge Photographer

Lemon Lime Studios Lemon Lime Studios

J.Monet studios J.Monet Studios Photography & Design

Bellaluce Foto Bella Luce Photography.

Hope this helps!!punk.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love her pictures. They are so pretty. I am getting married at Excellence Riviera Cancun and would love to find out how much she charges. If you have any other information on her that you could share that would be great. Thanks so much for creating this list! It has been such a help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jggm View Post
I love her pictures. They are so pretty. I am getting married at Excellence Riviera Cancun and would love to find out how much she charges. If you have any other information on her that you could share that would be great. Thanks so much for creating this list! It has been such a help.
I would just contact her on her website...that's what I did. She was very prompt at getting back to me. Every destination package she puts together is custom according to what you are looking for, location, etc. She requires a 30% deposit. She is a former destination bride too..she was just married in Costa Rica. So she has given me some great advice for planning.
here is her website again... Morgan Lynn Photography
Definitly check her out :)!!

Morgan Lynn is an UBER-AMAZING Photographer! Your images are going to be absolutely stunning! :) :)

quick correction on my URL, if I may:

It's www.jmonetstudios.com (think it was accidentally mistyped as www.jmonetstudiuos ... with an extra "u" in there.) :)

EDITED BY AnnR: I have fixed the URL in the original post.

Congrats on getting your photog booked Erica and thanks a bunch for considerately including me in your list! Very sweet of you!