FREE or FOR SALE: All My Wedding Extras

I am finally getting around to going through and taking stock of my DW extras that I am either willing to sell or give away.

Hopefully there will be a few things in here that some of you upcoming BDW brides can use! Please only ask about the free items if you truly plan to use them. I would hate to see anything that was so precious to me for my wedding go to waste.

There is a lot – so it will likely take a few posts to get everything listed. Let me know if you need more/better pics or descriptions of anything.

Veil – I absolutely LOVE my veil. It’s from Ansonia Bridal and retails for about $425, but I paid $125. I’ll take a minimum of $75. It’s champagne with fabulous detailing around the edge w/ rhinestones, beads and thread. Ask if you want more specific pictures. It’s a single tier, not quite fingertip length.

Click the image to open in full size.

SOLDParasols. I bought these (plain white) through Oriental Trading and have 6 that have not been used and are still in the original packaging. Free. Shipping only.

SOLD Fans. I have 15 leftover w/ various colored ribbon handles that can be changed to suit your color scheme. Free. Shipping only.

SOLD “Sexy Little Bride” panties from VS. Brand New / Never Worn. Size M.

SOLD [FONT=Times New Roman]“Just Married” Sexy Little Things tank from VS. Worn once but Like New. Size M.[/font]

SOLD “Bride” Tank from Custom-Crystals.com. Worn a few times before the wedding, but Like New. Size L. (This was a gift from my Secret Elf, but I figure it’s best to keep these tanks in circulation, since we only wear it once, right?)

SOLD Crinoline Skirt for under wedding gown. Nothing wrong with this, but I simply won’t ever need a crinoline again. Size 12 from David’s Bridal (sizing is the same as wedding gowns, runs SMALL). Free. Shipping only. I can post a pic if you like, but it’s pretty self explanatory. J

My TTD dress. Worn only once and it does need to be cleaned from the sand. But if you want a TTD dress – this is perfect. No rips, tears, etc.David’s Bridal / Michalengelo / Size 12. No alterations / no bustle. Shipping & packaging only.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOLD Luggage Tags. I got these from Oriental Trading and did not end up using any of them. About 100.

SOLD 2 BLACK LEATHER & MICKEY MOUSE Passport Covers. I have three black leather, one yellow cloth and one blue/black Mickey Mouse cloth.

SOLD Ring Bearer shells for wedding bands (two). Mom made these.

SOLD Starfish charms. I have about 20 silver-tone left. We used these as accents to our fans, the pashmina ribbons and for ring bearer shells. Several guests said they were going to get a small chain and wear it as a necklace afterwards.

Earrings. I bought these to wear but the pearls were not dark enough. These pearls are very light ivory / off white. I paid $60 for these. Make an offer. These pics aren’t showing the earrings very well. You can return these if they don’t work for you since the pics aren’t very good.

SOLD Purse. This is an ivory / off white purse. Paid $30 for this. Make an offer.

SOLD HALF Small light blue organza bags. I have about 50 of these. Great for small jewelry gifts or to put individual aspirin packets, etc for OOT bags. Free. Shipping only.

Computer paper. 2 packs of 45-sheets each. Good for welcome letters / OOT bag info, etc.

Invitation paper. 2 packs of 10 each. (blue/orange w/ envelopes and ribbon).

1 pack flip-flop playing cards.

SOLD Palm Tree Paper Punch. Free. Shipping only.

SOLD Candy/soap molds. Starfish, shells, flip flops. Various designs. (all we be cleaned of course before shipping).

SOLD Small canvas bags. I bout these on Oriental Trading but they were too small for my needs. I have about 40.

SOLD TWO Anti-Diarrheal Caplets. 4 boxes – each with 96 caplets. These are NOT individual packets, they are bottles, so you would have to disperse these with small Ziploc bags, etc.

SOLD AVON lip balm. Here’s what I have left: 1 Barbie / 2 Disney Cars / 2 Aloe / 1 Vanilla / 1 Mango / 1 Raspberry / 2 Peach. These are leftovers from our OOT bags. Free. Shipping only.

SOLD 4 Table Runners / Pack of 4 Placemats. These are extras that were never used for our AHR. I also have matching napkins, 1 matching tablecloth, 1 used table runner (still like new) and various sizes of orange burlap and turquoise fabric that coordinate perfectly with the table runners and placemats (these we did use for the AHR but they have all been washed and are not stained and look new. Let me know what you need/want and we can negotiate a price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkianddean View Post
Tami I would like all of your luggage tags if no one has claimed them yet!
Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I'll take the parisols, medicine and the starfish charms. Let me know how much you want
PM me with your mailing address and list on there what you want so I don't get confused :-) and I will get it boxed up and go to the post office and send you a total. Just shipping and whatever it costs to pack it up for that stuff.

Enjoy!