July '08 NEWLYWEDS chat!

hey everyone.

us july brides are about 4 months out. what are you currently working on?

right now my biggest concern is getting the invites out. my original goal was march 1 but now i want them out by saturday. mostly everything is cut out but i still need to assemble. bought my postage today and luckily my rsvp date is before the postage change.

here's a glimpse.

Click the image to open in full size.

the next big thing is alterations for my dress and my sisters' dresses.

here's morgan- one of my mohs. her dress is a little big.

i have much more to do- so updates to come!

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
I love the invites!!!!!

I haven't done anything!!!!!!!! sad.gif
thanks. i completely copied the idea from shannon!

did you send invites yet? you have time... i just wanted them out the door. they're more of a reminder really.

OH CRAP KATRINA!!! NOW THAT YOU PUT IT LIKE THAThuh.gif

1. Lose weight... If I dont I wont be able to fit my dress... seriously.. I got to drop 10-15 lbs. censored.gif

2. Im like you Katrina. I had a Mar. 1 deadline but well I got this great damn idea to add starfish...now I have to wait for them to arrive..

3.If I have only 2 guest then I am covered with their OOT bags if not I need to start ordering the monogramed bags by april. I am hoping that someone from my side of the family comes.

4. Considering doing BD photos (back to number 1)

5. I need to make an appointment to get my teeth clean

6. Buy my airline tickets

7. Work on some wedding hair styles

3.If I have only 2 guest then I am covered with their OOT bags if not I need to start ordering the monogramed bags by april. I am hoping that someone from my side of the family comes. aww i hope someone from your family comes. that must be a little tough.

4. Considering doing BD photos (back to number 1) i was flipflopping on this for the longest time. i finally decided not to do it. instead i bought fi a really nice citizens dive watch and a monogrammed leather travel organizer. i went for the practical. fi has never even heard of bd pics so he doesn't know he's missing out! :)

7. Work on some wedding hair styles me too. my parents own a salon so you think i'd have the nicest hair ever. but i can't even get an appointment!!

1. I have almost all my invites out.. just waiting for my FI and mother to give me the last couple to sned out!

2. Need to Paint on names on the travel cups I ordered

3. Order BM starfish necklace

4. work on scrapbooks for BM bags

5. Dress fitting March 16th

6. Found which make up I want.

7. Lose 20 more lbs... down 65 but want 20 more!

What are BD pics?

8. Need to figure out what to get our GM

Man I feel like i have a ton of things to do!!!

fryingpan.gif

I thought I was almost done, until I started reading this post. Here is my To Do List:

Order Everything for OOT bags (still waiting for finaly number a people)

Get BM's gifts

Get GM's gifts

Get Parents gifts

Get groom a suit

Figure out what GM's will wear

Send DJ a playlist

Finalize flowers

Figure out what I'm doing w/ my hair

Finish postcards

Finish departure letters and packages (ie: Aruba brochures and magazines) & mail out

Start Welcome Letters

Get furture husband a gift (was gonna do the BD picture but also opted for something pratical - nice watch - going to Tourneau today)

Get teeth whitened

And the most important - LOoSE WEIGHT!!!

I'm sure I also forgot some stuff....I better get a move on it!!

hey, im an early august bride so im in the same boat with you gals, but FYI if you want to avoid problems with the postage rate change, buy some forever stamps NOW, and put those on your RSVP cards for people to send back, that way you'll save on the rate change!

also, theres always the option to do your RSVP online like we are. we are including an RSVP enclosure with the invite, just not asking them to send anything back -- but to visit our website and rsvp there instead :)

FYI, the rate change occurs May 12