My Passport STDs are DONE!!! (pic heavy)

Woohoo!

smile123.gifsmile123.gifsmile123.gif

I got them done... FINALLY! Mostly it was about getting the hotel and date finalized. And I actually managed to get them printed and cut in one day. Now I just have to assemble the rest of them with the ribbons and magnets.

Many thanks to Natasha for sharing hers - I pilfered the signature page from her, plus a couple of stamps. The rest? Well, it's amazing what you can do when you wake up at night worrying about your resort...

The seal on the front is actually a magnet, attached with my new most favorite adhesive EVER: Tombo Mono removable adhesive - basically it's a very thin line of rubber cement and works like a CHARM. And I included a picture of it, too!

So, we'll see just how badly FMIL reacts, but I LOVE THEM and I don't care if she doesn't think they're appropriate!

Cover:

Click the image to open in full size.

Detail of the magnet:

Inside:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rebecca those are the shit! i love them! and i got all excited looking at them seeing the date too haha. we're sending out our STDs this week.

and i am seriously going out and buying tombo mono today! i have been looking for something like this for assembling the ribbon and our monogram on the actual invitations. thanks for the heads up on that!

Those turned out so great. I love that you put a "I am a Magnet" sticker on the back.. sometimes people are morons.. lol

Your guests are going to be really excited to get this in the mail and I bet any money your FMIL will have that magnet on her fridge for life!