Need a Projector for Your Slideshow?

My hubby and I did a slideshow at our welcome dinner. Our guests really enjoyed it and I was very happy that we decided to do this! Renting projectors in Cabo is pretty expensive so we opted to buy one instead.

The ZoomBox is a combination DVD Player/Audio System/Projector. You burn your slideshow on DVD and plug the projector in and you instantly have a slideshow. This is great because all we needed to bring was an extension cord and the projector!

Here are some reviews and product specs:

Amazon.com: Zoombox DVD Entertainment Projector: Toys & Games

Weâ€ll take $135 + Shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIDEZILLA View Post
My hubby and I did a slideshow at our welcome dinner. Our guests really enjoyed it and I was very happy that we decided to do this! Renting projectors in Cabo is pretty expensive so we opted to buy one instead.

The ZoomBox is a combination DVD Player/Audio System/Projector. You burn your slideshow on DVD and plug the projector in and you instantly have a slideshow. This is great because all we needed to bring was an extension cord and the projector!

Here are some reviews and product specs:

Amazon.com: Zoombox DVD Entertainment Projector: Toys & Games

Weâ€ll take $135 + Shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions!
I am interested! I have been wanting to do a slide show and the resort doesn't offer. I will have to check with the resort first and then get back to you!!

• 4 weeks later...

OMG so am I.. This is a great.. I wanted to do it for the father/daughter dance since my father passed away a couple of years ago and would love to do a picture slideshow..

Please let me know how it works and if its still available as i am def. interested!! Also if you have any pictures of the actual slide show i would so love to see how it looked.

Joanna

I put together a slideshow for my best friends wedding... it was a lot of work to get it all timed and everything but my goodness people told me for months after how amazing it was and what a special touch it was. They still call me requesting a copy of it... it's really a sweet thing to do.

• 2 weeks later...