Ring Bearer Outfit -- What Do You Think of This?

Click the image to open in full size.

I tried to post a whole explanation with this last night, but the forum was acting up.

Basically, the GM are wearing khaki shirts with a single embroidered palm tree down the side with khaki colored chinos and Reef Dram flip flops.

Our Dad's are wearing khaki shirts with small palm trees embroidered on the chest with cream colored chinos.

So, these shirts would be fine with either cream or khaki pants or shorts (up to their Mom) and Reef flip flops top match the GM.

My main question is whether or not this shirt has too much going on sine everything else will be pretty plain.

The other option is to buy plain khaki shirts and have the girl who is doing my BM bags just embroider a similiar palm tree to what is on the guys shirts onto the shirts for our little guys as well.

These shirts are available in a tom of different online stores.

This site has just the shirt (for boys and men in several colors) or a set w/ matching shorts for toddlers. There are also dresses for little girls and women to match.

Hibiscus Creek Boys' Cabana Set

I tried to post a whole explanation with this last night, but the forum was acting up.

Basically, the GM are wearing khaki shirts with a single embroidered palm tree down the side with khaki colored chinos and Reef Dram flip flops.

Our Dad's are wearing khaki shirts with small palm trees embroidered on the chest with cream colored chinos.

So, these shirts would be fine with either cream or khaki pants or shorts (up to their Mom) and Reef flip flops top match the GM.

My main question is whether or not this shirt has too much going on sine everything else will be pretty plain.

The other option is to buy plain khaki shirts and have the girl who is doing my BM bags just embroider a similiar palm tree to what is on the guys shirts onto the shirts for our little guys as well.

These shirts are available in a tom of different online stores.

This site has just the shirt (for boys and men in several colors) or a set w/ matching shorts for toddlers. There are also dresses for little girls and women to match.

Hibiscus Creek Boys' Cabana Set